Top five events of 2012?
- Traveling to Rome with Marije in August.
- Moving to Portsmouth and starting university.
- The BIGBANG concert on December 15th.
- Traveling around England to places like London, Isle of Wight and Stonehenge.
- Meeting Rupert Grint at the premier of Into the White in Oslo.
What did I learn in 2012?
- To tell people how I feel about them when I have a problem. If people can’t handle it it’s too bad for them.
- Don’t wait around for friends what will never be in contact with me.
- Avoid drama.
What clothes did I use the most?
Thights, singlet and a t-shirt covered with a jacket.
Top films I’ve seen in 2012?
Always: Sunset on Third Street, Into the White, 71 – Into the Fire, Bride Flight, Mongol, The Woman in Black, Soul Surfer, Kon-Tiki, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, We Need to Talk About Kevin, James Bond: Skyfall, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, In Time.
What did I listen most to?
BIGBANG, 2NE1, Super Junior, Alan, EXO-M, PSY.
What did I watch?
The Big Bang Theory, The Inbetweeners, Modern Family, Friends, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice.
What people did you get to know in 2012?
A lot of nice people I met in Rome, people I worked with during the summer and so many amazing people in Portsmouth.
Where did I travel?
Rome, Oslo, London, Isle of Wight, Windsor, Portsmouth, Stonehenge, Salisbury.
The best thing I bought?
My Canon EOS 60D.
The best book I read?
Please Look After Mom by Kyung-sook Shin
What did you do in 2012?